FULL CONGRESS REGISTRATION - excludes workshop sessions on Thursday
Early Registration Fees until 31 March 2020
|Member - Doctor||R5000|
|Non-member - Doctor||R5500|
|Member - Nurses, Registrars & Allied Health Professionals||R3600|
|Non-member - Nurses, Registrars & Allied Health Professionals||R4000|
Registration Fees from 1 April 2020
|Member - Doctor||R6050|
|Non-member - Doctor||R6545|
|Member - Nurses, Registrars & Allied Health Professionals||R4345|
|Non-member - Nurses, Registrars & Allied Health Professionals||R4840|
Terms and Conditions
- Once an online registration has been completed and submitted the ‘Cancellations’ terms, as listed below, apply.
- Payment is due seven days from date of registration.
- All payments must be made prior to the event. Please note no credit card facilities are available.
- Registration fees do not include travel, transfers, accommodation or the Congress dinner on Saturday 25 July 2020. If you have selected any of the above these will be included as additional costs.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed or faxed to Janice Candlish Email: email@example.com or Fax: +27 (0) 867249360
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for; CCSSA + surname (e.g. CCSSASmith)
- All payments must be made payable to CCSSA bank account.
- Should you have any form of disability, please advise the registration team prior to the event via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Registration will close Friday 17 July 2020.
All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Organisers and emailed to email@example.com. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 25 May 2020. Refunds will only be issued after the congress and are subject to bank charges and handling fees. No-shows at the congress will still be liable to pay the registration fee if not done so already. The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.
Whilst the utmost care is taken by the congress organisers, Congress Organising Committee and Birchwood Hotel and Conference Centre, please be advised that these parties will not be held liable for any loss, damages or injuries sustained by any delegate whilst participating in the above event. All delegates are responsible for their own insurance.